Hidden Costs: API Connection vs Integration
What you think it costs
Just connect to the providers API--
The true hidden cost
- --Merge various interfaces into one dashboard
- ---Reconcile multiple billing and reporting formats to one view
- ----Solve for & enable interoperability across all products
- -----Maintain 100’s of perpetually updated APIs
- White label Dev center and interactive API
- Simple vendor by vendor configuration
- Incorporate automated KYC & AML verification
- Onboard merchants in real time
Enable More Products
Enable More Products
- Tap into the world’s vastest catalog of new value add chargeable products
- Access any Alternative payment method, Installment, FX, DCC, Loyalty, Remittance, Risk management solution or Shipping provider
- Simplify cross selling your own products
- Never lack a product or key feature again
- Multi-Carrier Platform to quote, book, ship and track products
- Integrate Direct or use our Magento Shopping Cart module
- Instant shipping and return label printing
- Intelligent pricing promotions based on cart value, SKU, loyalty and more
- Lower your shipping costs through real-time rate lookups and rules
- Access to real-time parcel tracking and notifications
Merchant Acquiring SAAS
Merchant Acquiring SAAS
- World's most functionality-rich front- (Alpha) and back-end (RS2)
- Flexible Pricing Strategies (Tiered, blended, IC++, mid/ qual/ nonqual)
- DCC & FX mark-ups per customer or category
- Loyalty, Rewards, Instalment modules
- Flexible settlement (Multiple, Rolling Reserve)
- Same-time Merchant activity reporting
- Consolidated Merchant Statements and Invoices across all payment types
- Just load your Bin and go
- Don’t be tied to a single vendor
- Define when to use the vendors’ features via simple “When-Then-Else” logic
- Selectively deploy each unique feature you want to use via one simple click
- Increase functionality and lower cost per transaction easily
How can Alpha help you?
- Single control center to manage all vendors from
- Single reporting and billing view for all products
- Intelligent multi-vendor performance and least cost routing
- Re-platform your legacy system and migrate your merchants quickly
- Board new merchants in minutes
- New revenue and profitability tools
- Scalability and security leveraging Microsoft Azure
- Reclaim your IT, Dev and OPS resources for more value-generating activities
- Expose your product to Alpha’s community of buyers
- No more IT integration queues
- Sell easier and earn revenue faster
Providers not listed can be added in weeks
Abu Dhabi Commercial bank
ACI Base 24
AIB Merchant Services
Banque Saudi Fransi
Cross River Bank
First Data Australia
First Data Merchant Solutions
Hrvatska poštanska banka
JCB & JCN
Komercijalna Banka Skopje
MPGS ( mastercard)
SCB Payment Gateway
UPOP QR - Merchant Initiated
UPOP QR - Customer Initiated
Viet Capital Bank
Acquring Profit analyzer
Amex Pay with points
Issuing RS2 module
Onboarding API - Merchant Service
AU Address Verification
Risknet by AI corp
Secure Remote Commerce
Open API, API library versus Alpha API, what is the difference?
An API library is simply a CENTRAL LOCATION listing all individual APIs. A new user still has to integrate to and maintain each of these APIs separately.
An Open API provides OPEN ACCESS so outside developers can connect to and build products on top of Bank listed products.
Alpha simplifies connection to and maintenance of APIs and products FUSING MANY INDEPENDENT APIs into one dynamic API.
We have an API gateway, why don’t we have access to more products?
Technologically, one provider can have dozens of API's to connect to and perpetually update.
Operationally, fusing products into one interface, reporting and billing view are entirely new workflows.
Alpha frees you from this undifferentiated heavy lifting that occupies your resources unnecessarily.
Given our legacy system and packed IT queue, how can we go live?
Our Super API can enhance yours by attaching more products alongside substantial operational savings.
Or simply dedicate a new Bin for us to your auth, settlement, and clearing and maximize PaaS value.
Free your resources, add more revenue drivers and transform your merchant services quickly and easily.
How can I determine what products the vast variety of merchants will require?
Simple, you won’t need to nor should you!
Your merchants will leverage your multi-vendor Hub to design solutions according to their preferences.
Eliminate single-vendor dependence and enable unprecedented solution design flexibility while seamlessly up selling your own products.
How can Alpha assist in handling the increased capacity and security requirements of today?
As a trusted Microsoft ISV partner you will leverage the same framework as several of the world’s largest banks and merchants.
Combining Microsoft’s expertise in data protection, security, and privacy alongside Alpha’s vast multi-vendor ecosystem provides the best of both worlds.
Migrate easier, cheaper and faster than ever via Alpha’s PaaS solution and migration expertise.
I already selected a new payment provider, why do I need Alpha?
Without Alpha you will either be dependent on that provider to enable new products or occupy your valuable resources to connect and integrate new solutions.
Accessing a provider via Alpha guarantees you can enhance what they lack, replace whatever feature costs too much and provide whatever new requirement comes your way tomorrow.
Introduce product provider independence by customizing across the world’s vastest functionality pool instead.
Who trusts us
Be the first to know about our new projects and special offers!